AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen
Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Sunscreen OIL FREE
Non-comedogenic moisturizer with SPF
A hydrating face lotion is a key part of any morning skincare routine—and a moisturizer with broad spectrum SPF is critical for helping to protect your skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays. For the hydrating effects of moisturizer and to restore the skin barrier, look for ingredients like hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and ceramides and a non-comedogenic formula, like CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 25, which won’t clog pores or cause acne flare-ups.
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizer is a morning skincare multitasker, featuring three essential ceramides, hydrating hyaluronic acid and soothing niacinamide, plus our patented MVE Delivery Technology to supply much-needed moisture throughout the day. Offering Broad Spectrum sunscreen, our moisturizer with SPF 25 features InVisibleZinc™ Technology (microfine zinc oxide) that spreads easily and evenly without leaving a chalky residue. And because CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizer is non-comedogenic and won’t clog pores, it’s ideal for all skin types.
Active Ingredients: Homosalate (10%), Meradimate (5%), Octinoxate (5%), Octocrylene (2%), Zinc Oxide (6.3%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone, BHT, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Carbomer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methylparaben, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholesterol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
- Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 25 sunscreen with InVisibleZinc™ Technology
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all day hydration
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Non-comedogenic, allergy tested, oil-free and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
- Unlock the pump for first time use by twisting it to the left and pressing down several times until the product comes out. Note: You may actually have to press down on the pump as many as 10-20 times to initially begin dispensing lotion.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Product Features & Benefits
MVE® Delivery TechnologyControlled release for all day hydration
InvisibleZinc™ TechnologyMicrofine zinc oxide that spreads easily, dries with a clear finish
Non-ComedogenicWon't clog pores
The AM and PM Facial Moisturizing Lotions are a hydrating duo of face lotions for all skin types that are formulated with beneficial ingredients like hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and ceramides. They also take on vital roles in an acne treatment regimen by alleviating common side effects of prescription creams, such as redness, dryness, and irritation.